Monday, April 09, 2012

Not Choosing IS Choosing

(Originally written April 6, 2012, but not published)

I’m a firm believer in blogging when you have something to say. This week I really don’t have a cute story, any deep insights to share or a foible of my own to report for amusement and education. It’s a busy week with extra services for Holy Week, caring for my Dad and living the life I have chosen to live – all good stuff, actually! But a full-out, blog to share – Iit ain’t happening.

We all have choices to make in life. When our lives get overly complicated and we are in the “busy-ness” of life, it can be enticing to “just let things happen.” As I told my Unity congregation last Sunday, “Not choosing IS choosing.” If we decide to live life that way then there is one rule: We don’t get to bitch about the results if we don’t like what shows up.

If you are celebrating Good Friday and Easter, or observing Passover, may your weekend be blessed by renewal, rebirth, resurrection and the joy of spring!

In Spirit, Truth and Playfulness,

Terry

No comments: