Monday, November 01, 2004

A New Beginning?

Well, that was interesting. I just finished typing an entire segment, my first posting to my brand new blog and then I somehow lost it. I suppose in the universal scheme of things it wasn't time for those pearls of wisdom to be disseminated to the Internet?

At any rate, tonight is Sunday, 31 October 2004. I seem to have chosen the pagan New Year's Eve of Samhain to begin this new adventure. Nothing happens by accident.

I began a spiritual journey two decades ago. It has involved much study, a few degrees and certificates along the way, but most importantly, it has meant that I have had to be brutally honest with myself. All of this had been for the purpose of creating a life worth living, a live that means something - at least to me - and that in some way living life fully can help others to do the same. At least that is my intention.

I hope in the days, weeks and perhaps years to come I will be able to share more of my journey with you, and hear about yours. It is by sharing our lives, hopes and dreams that we can gain clarity of thought and move ahead. In doing so, we can help each other as well as help to heal our planet.

In Spirit, Truth and Playfulness,
Dr. Terry

No comments: